We are now recruiting the events and production team for this year’s festival (28th June – 7th July 2019). There are a number of roles available, if you would like to apply please ensure that you have downloaded and read the appropriate Role Description document, then simply follow the application information below.
Freelance/ Casual Contracts
How To Apply
Please send a 2-page CV along with a covering letter responding to the job description, explaining:
- Why this opportunity interests you (up to 300 words).
- Your relevant experience (including if you have worked for the Festival in previous years)
- What skills and qualities you can bring to Bradford Literature Festival.
- Your educational qualifications.
- Your full contact details (including any relevant web links).
- When we can best contact you.
- Names and contact details of 2 referees that will be available to be contacted (at least one must be a recent employer).
- Dates that you are available between 28th June & 7th July
Please note that given anticipated demand, we can ONLY respond to those we invite for interview.
If you have any questions, or require further information prior to submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be sent to the same email address with ‘the relevant job title in the subject heading.
Festival Volunteers 2019
We are now recruiting volunteers for this year’s festival (28th June – 7th July 2019). If you would like to apply please ensure that you have downloaded and read the Volunteer Role Descriptions document, then simply follow the application information below.
How To Apply
Applying to volunteer with us is really simple! Just fill out our Volunteer Application Form by clicking here.
Why should you volunteer?
Volunteering is a great way to make a real difference. You have the opportunity to meet brilliant like-minded people, gain practical experience to fill in gaps on your CV to and have the chance to give back to the community.
We’ve listed our top reasons to volunteer at this year’s festival:
- Improve your communication skills
- Meet new people and build up your confidence
- Develop team working and other transferrable skills
- Gain experience in the hospitality/ events industry
- Support the Bradford community
- And most importantly, you get to have fun!